New forum regional sub-section...?

If you have and idea, a problem, or an accolade, post here.
Holshot
Your car is a: 1982 TURBO Spider 1979 Spider

New forum regional sub-section...?

Postby Holshot » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm a member of quite a few car forums and one thing that's nice is the regional sections... I saw that under the club section there are about 3 sections but it would be great for us to have the country divided up into various sections to help connect members with others that may be close. Instead of posting in the general section hoping that someone that lives in your state may see your post more easily.

Example, maybe you need a hand with something or need to borrow a part or tool to try and diagnose a certain problem if you had a regional section you could post directly there and have a better chance connecting with someone local. I was very active with the Supra community years ago and would hold mini gatherings at my store on Sunday afternoons after I closed and since we had room for about 40+ cars I would post up on the Mid-Atlantic section on Supraforums which covered MD, VA, PA and DE and always had great turnouts and response. If we had different regions to post in maybe little impromptu gatherings or help might be a little easier to organize and connect with people in our own proverbial "hoods", lol...

Just some food for thought... If re-vamping the club section is to much could we add a Mid-Atlantic section?

Thanks for the consideration!
Giuseppe
Giuseppe

1979 Fiat Spider
1982 Fiat Spider TURBO
1984 Pinninfarina Spider (gone but not forgotten)

geno58

Re: New forum regional sub-section...?

Postby geno58 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:59 am

I like that Idea

Holshot
Your car is a: 1982 TURBO Spider 1979 Spider

Re: New forum regional sub-section...?

Postby Holshot » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Me too! Who do we have to speak with to get this going...? Anyone, anyone, Bueller... :lol:
Giuseppe

1979 Fiat Spider
1982 Fiat Spider TURBO
1984 Pinninfarina Spider (gone but not forgotten)

Return to “Discussions About This Site”