On to wiring. I took on more than I wanted to here....
The Megajolt required me to run a few new wires through the firewall. The existing harness was packed so I was looking at drilling a new hole and I found this 22pin firewall connector for $20 something and thought why not! So after planning out how I would wire things I roughed out where the hole would be, put some wood behind it and drilled it:
Then like with any good plan I threw it out the window and decided to move the fuses for the high/low beams into the engine compartment. This would save me wires through the firewall and open up some fuses on the interior for the new accessories on the interior. I picked up a small Littelfuse box for the engine compartment got out all my extra wires and went at it. Two days later I had something working.
The firewall connector was a pain to wire up. The only way I could figure out how to remove a misplaced pin was to destroy it, not ideal.. I misplaced a few pins.
While doing the wiring I realized I could just have one switched wire come through the firewall so I could move any switched power components ( Electric fan controller, EDIS module, Coil ) to this fuse box. I also moved the fuse for the horn into the box in the engine bay. I still have enough slots open under the hood that I could work a relay or something else in there.
With that done I mounted megajolt to the pedal box and used freed up fuses on the interior to spread out the various accessories.
The picture below is looking up under the dash from the floor. The open relay slot will be for the fuel pump once I get the user out on the megajolt setup. For now the fuel pump just comes on with the ignition.