1975 Wiring diagram found

Gotta love that wiring . . .
valkyrcustoms
Your car is a: 1975 Fiat 124 spider

1975 Wiring diagram found

Postby valkyrcustoms » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:34 am

Hi all! I've been lurking on the forum for quite some time. I've gotten a lot of useful information that has helped so much with my 1975.
One thing i could never find before was a clear wiring diagram for the 75. I know others have searched for it as well with limited if any results.

I have recently come across a clear copy of the wiring diagram for the 75 and would like to make it available for any others on this forum that may need it. I have already sent Brad a message advising i would like to submit this document for addition to his web page and am just waiting on a response from him.

It is in black and white but it has all the component names and wiring colors in English. When i found it it was in 6 separate images and I have taken some time to stitch them together. The quality should be good enough to blow it up to medium/large poster size if someone wanted to print it.

In the mean time if you would like a copy of the image please send me a PM with your email address and I will send it out to you.
-Rudy O.
1975 Fiat 124 Spider (1756) [Jackie]
1975 Kawasaki KZ400 [Sofia]
1982 Honda CB750f [Amelia]

Return to “Electrical Issues”